Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

I've known my best friend for 4 year!

I had to watch this episode to make sure but I like how in Episode 6 the car has the damage from Luke's car still. Very good stuff. Anways, I'm going to go soooo ... bye.

Professor Layton pt. 6 Professor Layton pt. 6

What? ... What? ... What? ...

This has to be the most random of the 6 Layton Prof flash. I like how the rapist serial murdered a tree, seems to make sense to me. I have to say that My Wife and Luke in the same room would be the most chaotic thing ever. Not trying to persuade you or anything but you have to do it.

It would have been funny to see the interaction between My Wife and the doctor ... I'm kinda upset that he is dead though, he is definitely hilarious in pt 1 and pt 4. Well, I guess I'll be going soooo ... bye.

Pedophile and paper, why do they sound so alike?

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

... AND LOOK IM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE!!!!

Mastodon is awesome, the flash is awesome, you are awesome.

That is all.

Break Out .dimensions. Break Out .dimensions.

Nice game!

That was pretty good for just a "work in progress" game. Its actually pretty difficult to play which makes a good challenge. Usually those kinds of games r extremely boring and not to unique. It'd be good to add power ups and stuff like tht. Good job. 3/5!

Treacle Fudge Dressup Treacle Fudge Dressup

Not bad...

That was pretty good for a dress up game with a strange looking little girl. There was a variety of items to choose from and it was a good idea to put different eyes and skin tone. Mediocre job. 3/5!

morbid-giggle responds:

lol..i'm not sure whether to be offended or pleased :P so i'll be both. Thank you for your honesty (meanie!)

Letters Game Final Letters Game Final

Good game!

That was surprisingly good for a typing game. It was slow just so ppl could get use to it then gradually sped up. There was some should i say, intense moments for me. I got to lvl 44 or something until i lost failed badly at one part. Good game and keep it up. Maybe next time u should make it deeper but who cares. 4/5!

k3k5 responds:

Thank you!

Port City Port City

Hey ...

Can I marry you? Lol, I don't even care that you're a guy ... your artwork is god damn impressive to say the least. You need to go work for a game company or something ... actually, I bet you do. Some of your stuff reminds me of DnD or Magic. I'm talking more about your "Bloodthirsty" and "Airmail" work but this one is still quite good. Anyways, keep doing this and you'll go places. I just know it.

I just checked your profile, you need to go work for a big game compnay :P ... although I doubt your current company wouldn't want to lose you.

AlvinHew responds:

Haha, thanks for that awesome review.