Break Out .dimensions. Break Out .dimensions.

Nice game!

That was pretty good for just a "work in progress" game. Its actually pretty difficult to play which makes a good challenge. Usually those kinds of games r extremely boring and not to unique. It'd be good to add power ups and stuff like tht. Good job. 3/5!

Treacle Fudge Dressup Treacle Fudge Dressup

Not bad...

That was pretty good for a dress up game with a strange looking little girl. There was a variety of items to choose from and it was a good idea to put different eyes and skin tone. Mediocre job. 3/5!

morbid-giggle responds:

lol..i'm not sure whether to be offended or pleased :P so i'll be both. Thank you for your honesty (meanie!)

Letters Game Final Letters Game Final

Good game!

That was surprisingly good for a typing game. It was slow just so ppl could get use to it then gradually sped up. There was some should i say, intense moments for me. I got to lvl 44 or something until i lost failed badly at one part. Good game and keep it up. Maybe next time u should make it deeper but who cares. 4/5!

k3k5 responds:

Thank you!

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

I'm impressed!

That was very good for a stick fighting game. My PC sucks so it ran the game very slow but from what I can tell :) its very good. Keep it up and I hope u make more like this. 9/10

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Good

The game was fun for the first 20 hours and then the stickers came and that took a long time...anyways it is a very addicting game and good job!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Amazing!

This game is sick! I just beat it for the first time and it is so addicting. My friend bought the game last week and we beat it in one sitting. That was only one difficulty and even though it was short on easy it was very fun! Keep doing what your doing.9/10